• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ichiro One off game prototypes

walleva? lol

BTW, I am getting my hands on a game-worn pair that are one-offs. and trying to solidify provenance. curios if anybody here would know someone who could verify the pair.

Which pair? Ultimately short of a pic showing him handing em to someone it’s gonna be near impossible, even letters of authenticity can be fake/lies. R2 for example I’ve seen loose lenses out there for sale/sold. Slap em in a frame and you got a ichiro R2, get a unscrupulous person willing to sign a letter saying ichiro tossed em to him as he walked to his car and viola (see what I did there) you have a faked AND authenticated R2.

Which pair? Ultimately short of a pic showing him handing em to someone it’s gonna be near impossible, even letters of authenticity can be fake/lies. R2 for example I’ve seen loose lenses out there for sale/sold. Slap em in a frame and you got a ichiro R2, get a unscrupulous person willing to sign a letter saying ichiro tossed em to him as he walked to his car and viola (see what I did there) you have a faked AND authenticated R2.
+1

I hear yah, But this is a pair that I have to hold in my hands to confirm. Once I have them, I can reach out to O channels to get a confirmation from Oakley. If not, I got a pretty cool clone for what they would have gone for anyway so...

Oakley has some rubber colors that are seen in only one item, so it’s possible the rubbers could help with the confirmation. NOT LINEGEAR!
BC8E83D3-A9FB-4125-9965-7D74E399326E.jpeg
6E773B59-F24D-4313-9B83-10DEB0E4C1F1.jpeg
55C17081-4425-4F11-841E-F7E97C481A0F.jpeg
3C850BB9-7F0C-4F91-A414-C833615CC3E7.jpeg

Oakley has some rubber colors that are seen in only one item, so it’s possible the rubbers could help with the confirmation. NOT LINEGEAR!
View attachment 765535View attachment 765536View attachment 765537View attachment 765538

thanks for posting these. the rubbers are legit and since they are not mass produced I had nothing to compare to (visually) until i saw your pics. in person there is no doubt they are one-off, but these things are hard to explain in a pic until now!

Back