• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Give One Piece Of Oakley Related Advice, What Would It Be?

My advice would be lens care - always use Oakley solution and microfiber bag to clean; never give in to the temptation to use your shirt or something for a quick touch-up.

Related, keep your MF bags clean, too...

Oh yeah, and don't wear x-metals while swimming in the ocean or carbon C-6s while jet skiing in Canadian lakes... :D

Last edited:

Actually been looking at this more, definitely a hot topic lately. Need to replace my Frogskins Lenses after 2+ years of tough wear, they are fairly beat up.

What exactly is meant by "the person above you"?

Otherwise my advice would be lens care - always use Oakley solution and microfiber bag to clean; never give in to the temptation to use your shirt or something for a quick touch-up.

Oh yeah, and don't wear x-metals while swimming in the ocean or carbon C-6s while jet skiing in Canadian lakes... :D

Reworded it to make more sense!

Very good point, always works 10x better to use a bag, plus other cleaning chemical can easily damage your Oakleys!

Carbon C-6's while jet skiing!! :behindsofa::popcorn:

My advice would be lens care - always use Oakley solution and microfiber bag to clean; never give in to the temptation to use your shirt or something for a quick touch-up.

Wear c6 while jet skiing, but tell ptownphil where first.:cool:

Reworded it to make more sense!

Edited to remove the no-longer-relevant question...:D

Very good point, always works 10x better to use a bag, plus other cleaning chemical can easily damage your Oakleys!

Yes, part of my point was the solution formulation compatibility, but mostly it's to avoid damaging valuable lenses with easily-avoidable cleaning marks; I just wince at that...

Back