• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Had To Pick Any Two Current Pairs, What Would They Be?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
The local Vault has the usual buy one on regular price, get a sale pair at 50% off deal going again this weekend.

I haven't bought a pair at retail in a long time, and I'm getting damn tired of trolling eBay and getting my ass handed to me with ****ty descriptions and sellers that don't know glasses shouldn't ship in an envelope.

So I figure I should take advantage of the sale.

I have a few pairs in mind, but for fun what two pairs would YOU buy right now?

Rules -

1. The pairs have to be current releases, available on Oakley.com, OakleyVault.com, or are known to be selling in Vaults. So no X Metals, no Robert Williams Dispatch, no Japan exclusives, etc. And keep in mind the Vaults don't get many artist or signature pairs a lot of times. Let's be reasonable.

2. You gotta pick two

3. Why?

Mine?

First: I'm digging the Deviation lately, feeling like more Aviator loving is needed by me. The polished black with Ruby is a killer pair, but I'll probably try on the gold with dark grey to see if the old man vibes are strong enough to snag them.

Second: Tough choices. Ten is a solid choice, and I just sent off my matte black pair for water transfer. If they still have FMJ Pitbulls I'm definitely going to give those a test run and make up my mind on whether or not I like them. If there's a Fast Jacket I might go for those, I don't have any half frames any more, even if the choices for Fasts are pretty weak. I don't think the Crosshair '12 is on sale, and I'm not a big fan of polished chrome. If their VR28BI was in a brushed frame I might do those. And, of course, if they have a Radarlock XL that will definitely have me taking a good look at those.

I have to work Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be by the mall 4 times this weekend. Probably snap a couple pics of my choices Saturday, sleep on it, and buy them on my way home Sunday if I feel confident.

Brown Jupiter factory light- love the glasses and I'd really like that colorway

Wood grain Jupiter squared - one of my favorite pairs of all time. Not sure why I didn't get them yet

The X-Metals are still on there, so I'd pick:

X-Squared X-Metal with Ruby

Jupiter Squared Woodgrain with Tungsten Polarized

Jupiter Squared Sebastien Loeb Matte Black/Positive Red Iridium
Crankcase Steel plus extra Jade Iridium

In the car so I can't see what's on sale and what's not but I think Jupiter factory lite and batwolfs.

Latest Posts

Back