• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

imited edition? titanium iridium lenses?

Bulldog896

Oakley Enthusiast
How limited is this? I've not heard of them but then again I didn't know i should be looking for them.

20201017_225711.jpg

20201017_230416.jpg

That is kinda what I thought. Bought a pair of juliets today(Finally) and he put in a big bag of ear socks and nose bombs and two extra pair of lenses Black iridium polarized and these titanium iridium polarized lenses

That is kinda what I thought. Bought a pair of juliets today(Finally) and he put in a big bag of ear socks and nose bombs and two extra pair of lenses Black iridium polarized and these titanium iridium polarized lenses
Once upon a time you could go into an O store and buy different colors of rubbers and lenses. HQ sometimes makes x metal lenses but I’m sure those are hook ups for certain people.

Actually I think for Juliet they only came on the 24k juliet, so OEM lenses would be very limited for that pair
Yet there have been these available and in quantity for the last few years. I bought a couple pair from an ebay seller a couple years ago.

Yet there have been these available and in quantity for the last few years. I bought a couple pair from an ebay seller a couple years ago.
I did the same, as back up for the pair in my 24ks. Which I’ve worn precisely once so not in much need of back ups just yet!

Back