• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In search of Medusa Googles

Oakster11

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ontario
Good Day Ladies and Gents
I finally got myself a Medusa last week however it didn't come with the googles. So, I'm in search for a pair. Any condition I'm interested.
Also curious, any OF members apply or put on some sort of leather conditioner or cleaner on the Medusa to preserve the look and quality of the leather??

Thanks for your time in this matter

Also I've seen people recommend Chelsea Leather Food for maintaining the leather. I have never used it so I cannot give personal experience. I personally might take the medusa to a leather shop for professional advice or service.

And Congrats on getting your Medusa, mine is my favorite piece in my collection!

I haven’t seen any goggles for sale in a long time. I got mine through a friend of a friend but they came from Australia. The funny thing is is that he sold me his goggles and did not have a Medusa but then down the road I sold him one of my Medusa‘s and he doesn’t have goggles to go with it!! They are hard to find.

As for the leather, Lexol is really good and can be purchased online or at local automotive stores. I picked up a Leatherique kit to do mine soon. They dry out over time. Just try to keep the conditioner off of the stitching. I feel like it would darken the stitches.

Also I've seen people recommend Chelsea Leather Food for maintaining the leather. I have never used it so I cannot give personal experience. I personally might take the medusa to a leather shop for professional advice or service.

And Congrats on getting your Medusa, mine is my favorite piece in my collection!
leather food will make it too soft

I haven’t seen any goggles for sale in a long time. I got mine through a friend of a friend but they came from Australia. The funny thing is is that he sold me his goggles and did not have a Medusa but then down the road I sold him one of my Medusa‘s and he doesn’t have goggles to go with it!! They are hard to find.

As for the leather, Lexol is really good and can be purchased online or at local automotive stores. I picked up a Leatherique kit to do mine soon. They dry out over time. Just try to keep the conditioner off of the stitching. I feel like it would darken the stitches.
Thanks for the info. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some odd reason a pair of googles comes up sooner rather than later

Thanks for the info. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some odd reason a pair of googles comes up sooner rather than later

I’ll keep my eye out. My gf and I both have a set and they really complete the look. Just keep searching all platforms. Every once in a while a pair will pop up. Good luck.

Medusa is pretty easy to find but the Goggles..........you need to dig deep and ask friends. They are rarely post in the market

Back