• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Interchangeable Parts List

The M frame earsocks fit the original Racing Jacket/Water Jacket. Just have to stretch them a bit. This isn't an exact match but better than nothing since they don't make the originals anymore. Wish I could find lenses.

[quote uid=9997 name="jes2k13" post=380858]How about Dispatch II Icons to the OG Dispatch, will it fit?[/QUOTE]
The icons are two different sizes. Plus the dispatch icon is locked in, while the dispatch II pops out.<br/>

Sorry buddy but you are wrong, both dispatch I and II has removable icons as I have been using them since 3 years, get your facts straight...

[quote uid=10147 name="El_Padre" post=386607]Are lenses from Fives Square Asian Fit will fit into Fives Square?[/quote]<br /><br />Nobody knows? :)<br/>

It might be since difference between those two are just the frame sizes I guess (more closer narrower nose bridges bigger nose bombs etc) but I suspect it may vary from one model to another..

what icons can i use to put in my half x and my romeo 2?? i lost both of the icons and cant find them anyware.

Back