• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

International Paypal issue-

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Has anyone else ever had their bank flag a payment on PayPal? I attempted to send $$ to someone over seas and the transaction was immediately denied. No funding issues, but could it be security concern? Just frustrated because it's Saturday afternoon, my bank will open Monday, and I feel like I am dragging this out for the seller...

Some new rules have been started applied to sales by certain cuntries ( haha ) they pressure other countries to scrutinize transactions to collect taxes by foreign nationals living abroad.

The Us government recently contacted my Japanese bank and started probing my balances and deposits from PayPal to try to get me to pay American taxes even though I live and work in Japan and I basically always paid good and service fees to make sure to keep the taxman from targeting me .

Some new rules have been started applied to sales by certain cuntries ( haha ) they pressure other countries to scrutinize transactions to collect taxes by foreign nationals living abroad.

The Us government recently contacted my Japanese bank and started probing my balances and deposits from PayPal to try to get me to pay American taxes even though I live and work in Japan and I basically always paid good and service fees to make sure to keep the taxman from targeting me .
That’s just FATCA, that’s been in place since 2010… and is massive overreach.

Back