• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, new to this forum but not new to Oakley. Been wearing Oakleys since my active duty days, especially after the Marine Corps was cool enough to pay for my LASIK. I also rock Smiths and ESS, but when its Oakley time I love my SI Flak Jackets and Holbrooks!

Hi my name is Leo from Dallas, Texas. I have owned only 2 pairs of sunglasses ever since, and those were Oakley Monsterdogs. I have always been fascinated with X-Metals and now planning to go get some.

Hi my name is Leo from Dallas, Texas. I have owned only 2 pairs of sunglasses ever since, and those were Oakley Monsterdogs. I have always been fascinated with X-Metals and now planning to go get some.
Never too late to introduce yourself ;)

First pair of shades were Oakleys. Now every eyewear i "use" are Oakleys. Started to collect when the Juliet's came out. Old gf made me sell my collection. Now starting a new collection. Hopefully i can get most of it back and then some.

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Guillermo and I am originally from Peru but I live in Utah (United States). I am new in the OAKLEYFORUM but I have been collecting Oakley sunglasses for the last 5 years. Right now, I only have almost two hundred sunglasses in my collection. I am interesting in buying or obtaining (via trading): X-Metals and Over the top (new with tags items). And I have extra (3) pairs of Pit Boss II Rootbeer Tungsten 009137-03 (New with tags) and (3) pairs of Breadbox Rust Decay 009199-13 (Sealed box). My Oakley’s friends if any of yours are interested, please let me know. Thank you guys for your time and constructive discussions that make members learn more about this awesome hobby.

Thanks a lot!!!

I'm Sverre and I live in Norway. I have a couple of X-metals (3 Juliets and 1 XX), some Half Jackets and Radars I use when cycling, sailing or cross country skiing. I also have few goggles (A-frame, Proven and Airbrake (3 pairs:oops:)) I don't really collect anything, but since I rarely loose or brake them they seem to multiply. Oakley have also serviced the 2 oldest X-frames so they are like new.

Been using Oakleys since I was in the army in the 90s

Back