• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey Everyone !

Im a collector from South England, I've been wearing Oakleys since 1995, and still have my first pair of Eye Jackets. I also mostly collect and wear Oakley trainers/sneakers, Hoodies, T shirts, Jackets etc. I have yet to get my first watch:))

Thanks, Tom

Hi, I'm Jonathan From Costa Rica... I really loe the oakley sunglasses, I actually have 2 antix, 1 fuel cell Ducati Signature Edition, 1 Inmate and 1 Turbine.

Regards!!!

Hi guys,
I'm From the UK and have been an Oakley owner for nearly 20 years since I bought my first pair of Eye Jackets. I own a few pairs right now including:

Eye Jacket 1.0 cobalt/red iridium,
Crosshair 1.0 black/emerald,
M Frame Pro,
Plaintiff black/blue,
Badman black/fire,
Ducati Square Wires
and a couple more.

Love the old X-metals like Juliet and Penny and the limited fallout rust editions and always keeping half an eye out for them.

Good to be here guys, thanks!

Hi all,

I'm from Singapore. Been collecting Oakley Radars and Flak Jackets now for about 12 years and I probably have about 50 pairs of them now. Will show some pics of my display cabinets soon.

By the way, I'm looking to purchase an Oakley black double display cabinet (in good working condition with lights and locking mechanisms). So if anybody knows where I can get one, pls let me know. I have a mailing address in the US in Portland, Oregon, so if it can be delivered to this address, I can get it shipped to Singapore.

Thanks all for your help and looking to know fellow Oakley fans here!

Back