• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi All Oakley fans from around the world!

I currently live in Switzerland, have lived in London for 3 years and am Italian (please excuse the typos and poor mistakes! Guess what: I am also dyslexic!!).
I've always been passionate about sunglasses, I think I had my first Ray Ban when I was 13 in the 80's but only since last year started my Oakley collection.
I have 4 Ray Bans, 5 Rudy Projects and now 4 Oakleys (very soon hopefully 5) - yeah it sounds a bit poor despite my declared passion about sunglasses LOL but I guess the list will keep growing ;)

I've been reading this forum for some months without taking active part - I must admit I'm a bit allergic to forums but now I hope I can contribute with my own point of view and feedback.

Ciao!

hi and welcome to the forum. i share your allergy to forums in general but oakleyforum is a different sort of place - people are really friendly and easy to get on with!

thank you! that's good to hear :)
I like many ideas being posted and shared here, one of the reasons I decided to 'settle' are the "What Oakleys are you wearing today" thread which is defo my fav.
And if it's really a place to share ideas and likes/dislikes too, as it seems to be, then that's also great. It might sound obvious but not too many forums are good in doing that.

thank you! that's good to hear :)
I like many ideas being posted and shared here, one of the reasons I decided to 'settle' are the "What Oakleys are you wearing today" thread which is defo my fav.
And if it's really a place to share ideas and likes/dislikes too, as it seems to be, then that's also great. It might sound obvious but not too many forums are good in doing that.
Welcome to the forum.

You may wanna watch out for that @QLR1 guy in the what are you wearing today thread. ;) :p

Just kidding about watching for him though. :)

LOL I think I saw what you mean the other day :D unless there's more than one selfie pic with some 'funky' background lol
I was searching for the page again but that thread is a monster ever growing every day! 3623 pages woa!

Hello all from north ont, canada. got my first pair of twenties, and loved Oakley ever since, next bought me some cyclops juliet,s ( i know he has romeo). and hope to maybe get those new carbon blade Ferrari. depending on reviews. I will be loooking heavily at the metal forums bc like everyone im sure, mine are loose from day 1. sent them in to be "tuned", but either they forgot ,or didnt get done. anyway, Oakleys are awsome to own. cheers.

Hello everyone, looking forward to be part of this community. I had my first XMetal on 2008, my second on 2014, and then this year is when I decided I really want a few more.

Looking forward to learn from everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Oakley fan here from Philippines but currently in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Got a number of Oakley's for the past 8 years.
R1,R2, Juliet(Ducati), XM, XS, Jupiter S(3), Jupiter C, Oil Rig, Monster Dog, Gascan, Hijinx, Badman, Sliver(Ferrari), Frogskins LX, Chainlink

Hi from Korea!

I've been using Oakleys for the better part of ten years now, starting with the Zero (which is still in overall good condition, though the body is chipping off a bit), and also wearing a pair of Eyepatch 1..and just picked up a pair of Radar Lock Photochromic!

Back