• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi from London. Fell in love with Oakley (pre Luxottica) when I got my first Oakley T-wires. I then had a pair of A wires and a number of glasses since but none have left the impression of the original e-wire / t-wires. So much so that I am in the market to buy a good pair of T-Wires now. The problem is I don't trust ebay and I am not sure where to turn to get good quality original T-Wires... any tips would be gratefully accepted!
Welcome to the forum there are definitely collectors and members all here that more than likely have what you need and they pop up on the for sale thread every now and then good luck and again welcome

Hi from London. Fell in love with Oakley (pre Luxottica) when I got my first Oakley T-wires. I then had a pair of A wires and a number of glasses since but none have left the impression of the original e-wire / t-wires. So much so that I am in the market to buy a good pair of T-Wires now. The problem is I don't trust ebay and I am not sure where to turn to get good quality original T-Wires... any tips would be gratefully accepted!

Welcome, Englander! (yet another....but I'll survive ;))

When you get exchange access you'll be able to find yourself a pair with a little patience!

Appreciate it - you are yet safe in your survival as I am an immigrant to these shores being a Swede ;)

A Swede!! Well then, you stand tall and tell those Limey's what's what then! :aggressive:

In all seriousness, if you were green and from Saturn you'd be welcome here.* It's all about what we have in common!

* Except Burkina Faso. That little landlocked country scares me. And I don't know why. :crazy:

Hey folks! im throwing this out there! i got a pair of Oakley Thumps 256mb
just trying to see if there would be any interest in buying them. Hoping for $675 however i will negotiate depending on the situation. shipping will not be covered in sales price. they are in good condition with Original BOX! box is a little bit wear and tear condition but still in one piece!!!

Hey folks! im throwing this out there! i got a pair of Oakley Thumps 256mb
just trying to see if there would be any interest in buying them. Hoping for $675 however i will negotiate depending on the situation. shipping will not be covered in sales price. they are in good condition with Original BOX! box is a little bit wear and tear condition but still in one piece!!!
Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Welcome to the forum

You're better off selling those on eBay honestly

Hello everyone! New to the forum, but not really for Oakley. Got my first pair, Flak Jacket, around 2007. Used my first paycheck to buy, my most favorite pair, the Juliets lol. Hoping to pick up some knowledge and some extra pairs

Latest Posts

Back