• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello, and thank you for your welcome. I have been into Oakley for over 10yrs now, my faves are. Eye jacket 1st gen. Straight jacket (flame versions) Trenchcoats, Romeo 1 and 1st gen juliets, Juliet tio2. I don't have as many as I used to have now. So just my faves now in my collection. Look forward to learning much more about Oakley on here. Thanks a lot. ps my names wanabrew an iam from U.K

Hello to everyone

I’m just another Oakley Junkie

I’m originally from Puerto Rico currently residing in San Antonio, Texas

Love the Oakley brand and yes the watches included to which i’m still depress about it

See you around !

I look forward

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Indonesia. I'm about to buy a Oakley for cycling and using it every ride. I have instagram @aryapadma.

Now, I'm in doubt about Prizm Road or Prizm Ruby Polarized. Hope I can have the best advice in this forum.

Cheers!

Hello Everyone! I’m new to this forum, but not to Oakley. I’ve never bought anything other than Oakley. Just recently brought out my Ti Juliets from 10+ years tucked away in a drawer (in an X-metal soft vault atleast). After joining this forum I’ve caught the collector bug. In the past month I’ve picked up two more Juliets and a XS and have done all the tuning myself. I never knew the history and lineage of X-metals until this forum. I look forward to learning from everyone here. Have a good day!

Latest Posts

Back