• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Why are the Froskins style of sunglasses not as desirable as all of the other styles? Even when they are limited edition or special edition?

Why are the Froskins style of sunglasses not as desirable as all of the other styles? Even when they are limited edition or special edition?

There are some rare frogs that are highly desirable and go for a ton of money.

Some people just dont like frogskins though.

Would you be able to cut some lenses for a Madman? Also how does the "Polarized" etching work? It seems pretty interesting
Hey buddy.
They isn't a frame I currently do lenses for. Although Badman I can do.
I don't do etching, but in certain frames like xSquared or Badman the etching can be retained from the donor lens (straightlink/turbine).

Gotta run.

Hi, greetings from Spain. Interested in purchasing my first pair of oakley glasses and I hope you guys can help me.
Thanks!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi there,

Kremlin from Saudi Arabia. Been an avid fan of selected oakley glass. My favs are Juliet and X-Squared. Managed to purchase X-Squared sometime 2012 but missed out on Juliet. Have been searching the web on and off looking for authentic Juliet oakleys. Lately, I came accross with Revant and managed to purchase X-Squared replacement lens delivered fresh from US on 5 June 2018.

Just last 4th June 2018, I managed to make an order for X-Squared replacement lenses and all its accessories I have paid thru credit card the amount of $415.62 but it was cancelled.

I NEED YOUR HELP to reach out to Linegear. They cancelled my Order #7668 after my payment of $415.62 as per email below. I read from their website that they are sponsor of Oaklet Forum. Please if you read this message to reach out to me. I have sent you several emails regarding the cancellation of my Order #7668. I need those replacement lenses and accessories. If you can please reply to my emails.

Email from Linegear on Cancellation.

"Hi
thank you for the interest to buy from our shop.

but due to a big order, paid without using PayPal with matching shipping address on it and on website, we can not process it.

We will welcome the order again, if you can pay via PayPal and the shipping address matches both on it and on the website transaction.

Please understand our rules.

Sincerely,
LINEGEAR"

I need those replacement lenses and accessories.

Thank you.

Kremlin Bayno

Back