• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Admin,

Hope everything is just fine.

I need your help to reach out on Linegear.

This is about my online purchase which they cancelled. Payment already done for Order #7668. I've been sending them email since yesterday 4/6/2018 after they cancelled my order and waiting for reply until now. I am worried because they do normally reply quickly.

I wanted those X-Squared replacement lenses and all accessories. Shipped to my shipping information. If not, they can refund me the full amount.

Thank you.

Kremlin

Linegear2.jpg

Attachments

• Linegear1.pdf
    179 KB · Views: 115
Hi there,

Kremlin from Saudi Arabia. Been an avid fan of selected oakley glass. My favs are Juliet and X-Squared. Managed to purchase X-Squared sometime 2012 but missed out on Juliet. Have been searching the web on and off looking for authentic Juliet oakleys. Lately, I came accross with Revant and managed to purchase X-Squared replacement lens delivered fresh from US on 5 June 2018.

Just last 4th June 2018, I managed to make an order for X-Squared replacement lenses and all its accessories I have paid thru credit card the amount of $415.62 but it was cancelled.

I NEED YOUR HELP to reach out to Linegear. They cancelled my Order #7668 after my payment of $415.62 as per email below. I read from their website that they are sponsor of Oaklet Forum. Please if you read this message to reach out to me. I have sent you several emails regarding the cancellation of my Order #7668. I need those replacement lenses and accessories. If you can please reply to my emails.

Email from Linegear on Cancellation.

"Hi
thank you for the interest to buy from our shop.

but due to a big order, paid without using PayPal with matching shipping address on it and on website, we can not process it.

We will welcome the order again, if you can pay via PayPal and the shipping address matches both on it and on the website transaction.

Please understand our rules.

Sincerely,
LINEGEAR"

I need those replacement lenses and accessories.

Thank you.

Kremlin Bayno

Admin,

This is about my online purchase which they cancelled. Payment already done for Order #7668. I've been sending them email since yesterday 4/6/2018 after they cancelled my order and waiting for reply until now. I am worried because they do normally reply quickly.

I wanted those X-Squared replacement lenses and all accessories. Shipped to my shipping information. If not, they can refund me the full amount.

Thank you.

Kremlin

View attachment 483584

@Linegear Japan

Admin,

Thank you.

Kremlin

View attachment 483584
Thanks Kronin for the tag @kronin323

We love Xmetal fans but we hate scammers, but don’t take it personal @Kremlin, just a caution.

We have cases where huge order are placed, we shipped the products, then a charge black file by the credit card owner. We lost it even though we sent emails as evidence of buyer purchase to PP. It happens when buyer pays via credit card, not by PayPal.

We made it clear in the email replied since June 4, 2018.

If you really want our product, creating a PayPal is easy and quick. See you when you respect our terms & condition. And don’t made the system auto block you by buying again and again.

We will refund (during our biz hour.)

Thank you.

Email and Refund proof
6CD0F9C5-B3DD-48C6-8B33-9C58609290CC.png

Kremlin Bayno_refund proof.png

Last edited:
Hey all,

Longtime Oakley fanboy from Seattle, WA. USA. I have lots of things Oakley, but am desperately looking for a Titanium Money Clip. I'll be posting in the exchange in due time. :)

Thanks and see ya all around.

Good day to all, hope all is well

Im new here, looking forward on learning more about this passion on oakley

Howdy guys, have a whole bumch of oakley sunnies including my last purchase which were a pair of tailends in yellow. Have some older Oakley stuff too which im hoping to dig up slme info on hence why im here. Thanks!

Back