• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

New user here from Hawaii

I own a couple of Oakley glasses

Carbon Blades - I love these but they are quite fragile
Carbon Primes - I currently wear these everyday, I need new lenses but no one makes them
Juliets - only wear these on special occasions

And I am looking to purchase a pair of X Squared to replace the Carbon primes as my everyday shades.

That would be great do you have a name of this person?

You need to meet the exchange requirements first. Be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts or sign up for a premium membership and get instant access.

Hi all, I've had a pair of Ruby TiO2 Juliets for 20 years; they were an essential part of my active life for most of that time. Recently bought 3rd Gen Plasma/Ice Juliets, and figured that by buying a decade old pair of frames with scratched lenses is a sign that my love for the x-metal has turned towards addiction. Looking forward to going through all the advice already on the various forum pages. I'm in Ottawa, Canada, so looking to my Northern compatriots for suggestions for repairs, OEM lens grinding etc.

Hi all, I've had a pair of Ruby TiO2 Juliets for 20 years; they were an essential part of my active life for most of that time. Recently bought 3rd Gen Plasma/Ice Juliets, and figured that by buying a decade old pair of frames with scratched lenses is a sign that my love for the x-metal has turned towards addiction. Looking forward to going through all the advice already on the various forum pages. I'm in Ottawa, Canada, so looking to my Northern compatriots for suggestions for repairs, OEM lens grinding etc.

:welcome:

Latest Posts

Back