• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi guys been an Oakley fan the last few years. Work in security so they are brilliant for festivals as well as close protection. Just bought my first pair of flaks and looking for some advice as tonif there genuine

View attachment 563208 Hello guys and gals my name is Anthony I’m from central New Jersey I just joined up today and in the recent past few months I started really collecting and it’s spun out of control quite quickly here is what I have currently.

View attachment 563209

View attachment 563210

View attachment 563211

View attachment 563212

View attachment 563213

Anthony...WOW. Spun out of control indeed, but in a good way! Welcome to the community!

Just caught the bug. Have 7 pair and now ready to get into the X metals.

Gaidin, welcome to you also. My advice to you after your statement: Save your money!
:spiteful:

The wait here is killing me, first site i have ever seen that wont let me buy anything.

And that's to protect the forum from the "Quick hitters"... Join, list some stuff, take the money and run.

Once you gain access to the forum (Please keep in mind premium membership gets you instant access), you can buy and sell at will. We will vet you based on your interactions here and your buying and selling and your ratings truly mean something to all of us.

And that's to protect the forum from the "Quick hitters"... Join, list some stuff, take the money and run.

Once you gain access to the forum (Please keep in mind premium membership gets you instant access), you can buy and sell at will. We will vet you based on your interactions here and your buying and selling and your ratings truly mean something to all of us.
I’m just trying to buy a set of grips my man. Lol

391F8AEA-BE65-4A73-8FF5-5EF8ED25F3A4.jpeg

No worries! And nice frame!

:cool-20:
Thank you. Building it for my 7yo daughter. I was deprived of having a cool BMX back in the day. Watched all my friends riding their Redlines, GT’s, Mongoose’s (or is it mongeese?) and Diamond Back’s while I had the joy of riding my pos Huffy pro thunder. Lol

Latest Posts

Back