• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Brittany from Charlotte, NC. I’ve been collecting Oakley shades and other miscellaneous items for about 10 years now. I actually worked for Oakley for about 5 years so I was able to pick up a lot of neat stuff over the years. If anyone happens to have any questions about any Oakley glasses I’m happy to help however I can!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Brittany from Charlotte, NC. I’ve been collecting Oakley shades and other miscellaneous items for about 10 years now. I actually worked for Oakley for about 5 years so I was able to pick up a lot of neat stuff over the years. If anyone happens to have any questions about any Oakley glasses I’m happy to help however I can!
Welcome! Most people join to ask questions but obviously not in your case!! It would be great to see some pics...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone!

Which store did you work at? (SouthPark?)

Hi all and thanks for allowing me to join your forums. I bought my first pair of Oakley’s in 1988 and haven’t quit yet. I have to ramp up my collection again because of a divorce she took them all lol . So I started with a pair of bad men first and will be looking for Juliet’s as soon as possible man I miss those only wore one pair everyday but had fourteen pair that are still in her safe. But I will get more lol again thanks for having me

Hey guys my name is Keegan, I am 19 and in college. I have been working as a sales associate at my local Oakley store for a couple months now. I am just starting to collect Oakleys. I currently have 10 pairs! Looking forward to learning and possibly teaching you guys some of the new stuff!

I whole again after driving over my old pair but now I have the itch to buy more.....
5d11d18e736b4401d13ae6e5f04a9eee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys my name is Keegan, I am 19 and in college. I have been working as a sales associate at my local Oakley store for a couple months now. I am just starting to collect Oakleys. I currently have 10 pairs! Looking forward to learning and possibly teaching you guys some of the new stuff!

Welcome aboard, to bad you weren’t around for the good stuff

Latest Posts

Back