• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

And that's to protect the forum from the "Quick hitters"... Join, list some stuff, take the money and run.

Once you gain access to the forum (Please keep in mind premium membership gets you instant access), you can buy and sell at will. We will vet you based on your interactions here and your buying and selling and your ratings truly mean something to all of us.
I understand the not wanting unknown members joining and selling stuff right away without some vetting, but the wait to buy is ridiculous. Already seen 2-3 pair of x metal i would have bought but i went to ebay instead. Within 14 days i will have probably bought all the x metal i want somewhere else which only hurts members sales.

@Aroviso1218 HA! You got bit and the infection went right to your wallet!

I understand the not wanting unknown members joining and selling stuff right away without some vetting, but the wait to buy is ridiculous. Already seen 2-3 pair of x metal i would have bought but i went to ebay instead. Within 14 days i will have probably bought all the x metal i want somewhere else which only hurts members sales.

Understand completely, Gaidin. We've had this come up in the past and it was discussed at length. The general population still was for the wait (Again, with the Premium Member exception). More importantly, the Boss himself kept the rule in place. It's a good thing and does work in the long run.

We are glad you're here and hope you stick around when you do get access and can contribute to the marketplace. There are very few members in here for the money, it's all about the Company, the culture, and the community.

Hey

image.jpg

Last edited:
my car got the better of them, my kid knocked em off my head and they ended up under a tire...heard a crunch when i drove away and then cried. I miss them lol

Hello,

New collector and seller here. Looking for cool stuff and have a a rare pair I have had for awhile I am interested in selling.

Great to meet all of you and look forward to more Oakley knowledge.

Dylan

Hello. Been hooked on Oakley for many years . Only recently began to ramp up my collection again. Look forward to the forum. Cool stuff.

Back