• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

It absolutely counts, Joe! Welcome to the community. Always good to see another professional join, because believe it or not sometimes this place descends into serious talk about base curves and diopter and even pupillary distance! Crazy stuff right?!?!

Browse till your heart's content and remember, there are no stupid questions!
Thank you for the welcome Doug! I could talk about base curve, diopter and PD all day. Actually I do talk about that stuff all day at work. :) And optical prism versus Oakley prizm hehe!

Hi! Been looking everywhere for my favorite pair of Oakleys I lost a while back ago and stumbled upon this forum doing so. I figured I might as well become a part of the community considering I've liked Oakleys since I was "yung"and this seems like a fun forum. Looking forward to meeting some people with similar interests!

Hi am new here. 1 month ago I need an eyeglasses. And I pick Oakley Cartridge. And I Have several question since I am new. I hope I will find help here.

Hello, I joined the site to post in a thread about fixing Oakley Blade/Razorblade arms. I'd love to find a working fix, but just added my thoughts on the matter.

I'm probably not Oakley's ideal customer, having made a set of Blades last for 29 years (albeit with many arm replacements). I had two pairs originally, one custom-assembled all-black (lost on a bike ride) and an Iridium lensed set with white frame which I still occasionally wear. I had clear and persimmon lenses too but they vanished in a house move.

My main sunglasses now are Oakley Tightrope Polarized (bought 2012, so again I'm making them last) but I take very good care of them. I made a point of buying them in an actual store, so I could try many different styles and liked these the best.

I don't see myself becoming a big collector, but would like a new set soon, perhaps with bigger lenses than the Tightropes for better protection. Somewhere inbetween Blades and Tightrope for lens size.

Hello, I'm 22 and from Brazil! I always loved Oakley but never was conditions to had anything.
So now I can and wanted know more about that universe.
Finally realized my dream and bought one Juliet X-Metal.

Thank you for the welcome. From ILLINOIS been a customer for 10 years. Lost my pair of Oakley on our motorcycle trip last year. Now looking to get a new pair of Oakley’s can wait.

Hi all, new member from Ireland here. My beloved Oakley whiskers are in need of replacement. I'm not a fan of. the plastic-framed oakleys so I found this forum in my search for a metal-framed replacement.

Latest Posts

Back