• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

New joiner here, started my small collection in 1997 with some (now sadly departed) blood red Jackets, have slowly acquired some different models over the following years.

Went out on t'internet looking for some spares, came across the site and had been lurking for a bit - finally thought I should break cover and join ;-)

Some really impressive collections here - 'passion' wouldn't quite do them justice!

Hi all, from Ohio here Had a long stint with scars and the monster dog. Having a tough time finding something with a similar fit for my monster head .so just seeing what's is out there. Thanks!

Hi folks,

I'm Neil from Glasgow. I've been an Oakley fan since 1996. Proud owner of 4 pairs, and the jewel in the crown being my Juliets (influenced by Juan Pablo Montoya...).

Was fortunate enough to travel to New York a few years back, and discovered the shop on 5th Avenue. So the collection has grown from purely sunglasses to being backpacks and tees

Hello! I’m an avid fan of Oakleys! I have owned a lot of pairs and have given away some of it so others can enjoy it the same way I did when I owned them.

I am a weekend cyclist (Mountain and Road) from Las Vegas, NV USA and do triathlons occasionally. For some reason, I am now enjoying the vintage eyeshades over my other eyewear.

Looking forward to interacting on this forum!

Hi - just joined the forum today.

I've been wearing Oakley glasses for about 20 years now so I guess I'm a fan!

Chatting with a friend yesterday I found out that folk collect the older frames.

I've never thrown any of them out, though as my prescription has changed over the years and the rubber goes all nasty on some of them, the older ones have been retired from service for a long time now.

Anyhow, I can immediately lay my hands on what I now understand to be a Romeo, a Juliet (how fitting to have both!) and a Hatchet.

The Juliet (chrome and blue-ish tinted lenses) got the most wear as they were so comfortable, though now unfortunately they are all floppy and loose at the X-shaped bridge area :-(

The Romeo did not get much use as I never actually found them that comfortable / they are pretty heavy.

The Hatchet did great service as they are so light.

The first two have serial numbers which I can honestly say I don't even remember noticing back in the day!

Anyhow, I'd be interested to know if anyone can still make up new prescription lenses or supply new rubber bits - or are they just destined to be curiosities.

Best wishes to all

Dakargelb

Hello! Excited to join the forum and interact with other Oakley lovers!! Love keeping up with new releases and learning about all the models and colorways. My favorite colorway is positive red!

Hi @Stusingo, and welcome to The Madness!
Let's see a pic of your C Wire, and keep the conversation going.
:hi:

Back