• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi im from the Philippines, an avid Fan of Oakleys specifically X-Metals.. Glad to be here to learn and share ideas with the community.. Just had my first Juliet and hoping to start and expand a collection soon.. 😁

Hey guys,
I have been wearing my Fives 3.0 for about 12 years now and my Canteen for about the same time.
I'm looking now desperately for earsocks for my Canteen but I can't seem to find any. I hope that you guys can help me.

Happy to be here.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Thank you

They call me russ
I am from PA about 1.5hr south of Pittsburgh
Always liked oakleys.now I am starting to collect them more cause I have no hobbies lol

Hi all, I’m Mike from Italy and I have been buying Oakley shades for about 20 years now. I have a lot of different models and now I’m going to focus on x-metals...

Hi, My name is John from SE, Louisiana USA. I am new here, but not new to Oakley. I purchased my first pair in the early 90's while I was in college and playing lot's of golf. Always loved the zeros and I still have a pair, but could not find replacement parts for them.

Back