• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi guys, how are you today. Hope all is well.

This forum is a great resource, and I found it on accidentally on pure luck. Next, I'll be posting in the thread for identifying Oakley sunglasses. Thank you.

Take care

So, how can I make useful posts? To be honest, I'm not very knowledgeable...

I joined the forum because of this.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Sometimes a useful post is as simple as saying "Aloha". Post a pic of what glasses you have so I can post "Awesome". 🤙

IMG_7868.gif

Hello all. I have been a fan of Oakley sunglasses since I was a kid. First pair I bought was Sub Zeros, back in 1994. I was 14 and spent all the money I had on them, about $110 I think. My mom said it was dumb but ya know what, I still have them and while they are a bit rough, they are totally wearable. The last few years I have started buying Frogskins because I love the timeless style.
I decided to join this forum to learn more about what all may be out there and to enjoy looking at everyone's collections.

Hello all. I have been a fan of Oakley sunglasses since I was a kid. First pair I bought was Sub Zeros, back in 1994. I was 14 and spent all the money I had on them, about $110 I think. My mom said it was dumb but ya know what, I still have them and while they are a bit rough, they are totally wearable. The last few years I have started buying Frogskins because I love the timeless style.
I decided to join this forum to learn more about what all may be out there and to enjoy looking at everyone's collections.
Welcome

Latest Posts

Back