• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! Happy to have ya here...
Pulp Fic.gif

Hi I'm Rob and I'm an addict... I have more pairs then I could wear and a few that I would never imagine wearing.. like the Ferrari Mad Mans, that have a place in the vault but never leave the tube they are encased in.. Or the pair of Zues's that I scored 116/500 i'm still looking for a lower # pair and a higher # pair (I can wear) I was told that anything under 300 was likely to have been on an Olympian I have a pretty diverse collection mostly modern my original start was wiped out (Long Story) I now have a Oakley Vault its a 30 pair soon as space allows I will need a second haha

Thanks for having me

Hi I'm Rob and I'm an addict... I have more pairs then I could wear and a few that I would never imagine wearing.. like the Ferrari Mad Mans, that have a place in the vault but never leave the tube they are encased in.. Or the pair of Zues's that I scored 116/500 i'm still looking for a lower # pair and a higher # pair (I can wear) I was told that anything under 300 was likely to have been on an Olympian I have a pretty diverse collection mostly modern my original start was wiped out (Long Story) I now have a Oakley Vault its a 30 pair soon as space allows I will need a second haha

Thanks for having me
WELCOME!!!

πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†πŸ€˜πŸ˜†

Thanks for having me
Welcome.

Latest Posts

Back