• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m Chuk

I am a long time Oakley fan. Bought my first pair of Oakleys way back in 1997 (A pair of E-wires, + a metal vault). They were the coolest head-turning shades, and I felt so good wearing them! Even though they were super expensive for me at the time, I never once regretted the purchase. I love the innovative designs from Oakley.

More recently I have gotten into the X metals. I have 2 pairs of R1 x-metal, and a pristine pair of leather Mars! I am so happy with them. I have gone a bit crazy with x metal vaults, and have been snapping these up like crazy. Looking to share ideas with fellow Oakley enthusiasts!

Welcome!
I think you're going to fit right in here....
rs_500x339-140723122158-1.jpg

Hi, I’m Chuk

I am a long time Oakley fan. Bought my first pair of Oakleys way back in 1997 (A pair of E-wires, + a metal vault). They were the coolest head-turning shades, and I felt so good wearing them! Even though they were super expensive for me at the time, I never once regretted the purchase. I love the innovative designs from Oakley.

More recently I have gotten into the X metals. I have 2 pairs of R1 x-metal, and a pristine pair of leather Mars! I am so happy with them. I have gone a bit crazy with x metal vaults, and have been snapping these up like crazy. Looking to share ideas with fellow Oakley enthusiasts!
WELCOME!!!!

👊😁👊😁👊😁👊😁👊😁👊😁👊😁👊😁

Aloha.

I am yet to purchase sunglasses, but I am looking forward to buy like these ones (with red logo).

Hello again

I currently wear Activate spectacles, and own a pair of Holbrooks and EV Zeros for cycling.

I joined this forum as I recently lost my beloved garage rock sunglasses in brown wood-grain with brown lenses. These were my go to glasses and I am really quite devastated to learn that Oakley discontinued them. Its amazing how something I loved so much, could be deemed to be unnecessary or unprofitable by another.
Anyway, that's a little about me.

Thanks
Jason

Greetings all. Long time listener, first time caller.

My wife has a problem with purses and shoes so I thought I'd one up her by having a sunglass obsession! So far my growing collection is:

Oakley:
Half Jacket
Half Jacket 2.0
Gascan
Holbrook
Flak 2.0

Ray-Ban:
Wayfarer
New Wayfarer

More to come!

Looking forward to reading more content here.
Todd

New member from Md, soon to be moving to Tx.

Been a fan and user of Oakley products, mostly sunglasses, ever since I joined the military.

I've had/have a number of sunglasses: Fuel Cell, Gascans, Jupiter Carbons, Batwolf.

Lets not get hasty.
One thing is for sure @murilows sucks in scamming. To open a case with PP to get his money back before the Item got shipped?
Very clever.

Hi I'm Rob and I'm an addict... I have more pairs then I could wear and a few that I would never imagine wearing.. like the Ferrari Mad Mans, that have a place in the vault but never leave the tube they are encased in.. Or the pair of Zues's that I scored 116/500 i'm still looking for a lower # pair and a higher # pair (I can wear) I was told that anything under 300 was likely to have been on an Olympian I have a pretty diverse collection mostly modern my original start was wiped out (Long Story) I now have a Oakley Vault its a 30 pair soon as space allows I will need a second haha

Thanks for having me

hello everyone,
my self nikki from india i am here to share some thoughts with you all i hope you like

Hi, I’m Chuk

Aloha everyone. Welcome to the Forum. Happy to have all of you aboard. :welcome:
IMG_1703.gif

Hello all.

Was recently referred to this forum by an employee of an Oakley Outlet store. Had questions about the difficulty I was having getting much needed parts for older pairs of sunglasses, and he told me about this place. Very glad to be a part of it, and hope I can find what I am looking for, as well as seeing what others have out there.

Bought my first pair of Oakley's in 1988 or '89, absolutely loved them, and continued to purchase them throughout my military years in the 90's. Unfortunately, I didn't understand the later value of those sunglasses, or how difficult it would be to replace them at later dates. Thus various pairs of Blades, Razor Blades, M Frames and E Wires were worn and abused until they broke beyond repair, and then were thrown away. The only thing left from that time period that I still have are a Splatter M Frame Array purchased in '94, a Zero 0.4 purchased in '97, and a rather worn out pair of A Wires that I believe were purchased in '99.

Other Oakley's that I have beside the two mentioned above are the Juliet, Romeo 2, Half Jacket, and Flak Jacket XLJ.

While I don't know that I will be on here all that often, I hope I can contribute to the forum in some way or another, and I look forward to the possibilities.

Semper Fi!

Hello all.

Was recently referred to this forum by an employee of an Oakley Outlet store. Had questions about the difficulty I was having getting much needed parts for older pairs of sunglasses, and he told me about this place. Very glad to be a part of it, and hope I can find what I am looking for, as well as seeing what others have out there.

Bought my first pair of Oakley's in 1988 or '89, absolutely loved them, and continued to purchase them throughout my military years in the 90's. Unfortunately, I didn't understand the later value of those sunglasses, or how difficult it would be to replace them at later dates. Thus various pairs of Blades, Razor Blades, M Frames and E Wires were worn and abused until they broke beyond repair, and then were thrown away. The only thing left from that time period that I still have are a Splatter M Frame Array purchased in '94, a Zero 0.4 purchased in '97, and a rather worn out pair of A Wires that I believe were purchased in '99.

Other Oakley's that I have beside the two mentioned above are the Juliet, Romeo 2, Half Jacket, and Flak Jacket XLJ.

While I don't know that I will be on here all that often, I hope I can contribute to the forum in some way or another, and I look forward to the possibilities.

Semper Fi!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum.
welcome.gif

IMG_3894.gif

Hello all.

Semper Fi!
welcome

Hello all.

Semper Fi!
First things first,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR!
🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇸🇺🇸
Secondly,
WELCOME!!!

🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆🤘😆

Latest Posts

Back