• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, all! I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself. I was an active lurker way back, but just had to create a new account. I'm not a collector, just enthusiastic about my single pair of Oakleys. I have a pair of X-Metal Penny that I've been wearing for probably about 15 years now. Changed out the lenses a few times - have several colors. Originally they were ice - still have those lenses - and currently have some ruby lenses in them. They've been warranty serviced by Oakley 2 or 3 times over the years. I used to live very close to HQ, but now I'm half-way across the country. Still have family close by so I walk them in for service when I visit. I just found my way back here after finally getting first pair of Oakley Rx glasses. I'd been wanting Oakley Rx glasses for a long time, but no optometrist I've ever had has carried them. So I finally took my prescription to a retailer that does. And these are the best fitting frames I've ever had. So I'm back! Though Ill probably still be more of lurker as I'm not really a collector and not looking to sell my favorite sunglasses ever in spite of what they're probably worth at this point. Cheers!

Hello, all! I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself. I was an active lurker way back, but just had to create a new account. I'm not a collector, just enthusiastic about my single pair of Oakleys. I have a pair of X-Metal Penny that I've been wearing for probably about 15 years now. Changed out the lenses a few times - have several colors. Originally they were ice - still have those lenses - and currently have some ruby lenses in them. They've been warranty serviced by Oakley 2 or 3 times over the years. I used to live very close to HQ, but now I'm half-way across the country. Still have family close by so I walk them in for service when I visit. I just found my way back here after finally getting first pair of Oakley Rx glasses. I'd been wanting Oakley Rx glasses for a long time, but no optometrist I've ever had has carried them. So I finally took my prescription to a retailer that does. And these are the best fitting frames I've ever had. So I'm back! Though Ill probably still be more of lurker as I'm not really a collector and not looking to sell my favorite sunglasses ever in spite of what they're probably worth at this point. Cheers!
Great intro post...
1643390486098.gif

Welcome

I've heard a lot of great things about Honduras and where you're from looks serene. I've also read a bit about Dr Sebi
Awesome. It's a wonderful tropical country with, nice, friendly people. Just have to be careful, as you have to be in any trip overseas. If you go there, avoid dangerous places, don't flash your bling or your c-notes, keep a normal-to low profile, pay attention to the local people advise, and you'll be fine.

greetings!

Awesome. It's a wonderful tropical country with, nice, friendly people. Just have to be careful, as you have to be in any trip overseas. If you go there, avoid dangerous places, don't flash your bling or your c-notes, keep a normal-to low profile, pay attention to the local people advise, and you'll be fine.
thanks for the advice!

Hey everyone. I’m Greg from the UK and I’ve been an Oakley collector since the 90’s when I got my first pair of Frogskins at school and have lurked now and again on the forum Well I say collector as all the glasses and apparel I’ve purchased have been used and then stored once they were retired after getting new O goodness.
I’m a mountain biker and Oakley is the only brand I use from Mumbo’s/M-Frames to Radars.
I’m also a designer, illustrator and artist and have produced a few custom Oakley pieces from an airbrushed snowboard helmet to custom painted shoes.

Hey everyone. I’m Greg from the UK and I’ve been an Oakley collector since the 90’s when I got my first pair of Frogskins at school and have lurked now and again on the forum Well I say collector as all the glasses and apparel I’ve purchased have been used and then stored once they were retired after getting new O goodness.
I’m a mountain biker and Oakley is the only brand I use from Mumbo’s/M-Frames to Radars.
I’m also a designer, illustrator and artist and have produced a few custom Oakley pieces from an airbrushed snowboard helmet to custom painted shoes.
Welcome

Back