• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone. I’m Greg from the UK and I’ve been an Oakley collector since the 90’s when I got my first pair of Frogskins at school and have lurked now and again on the forum Well I say collector as all the glasses and apparel I’ve purchased have been used and then stored once they were retired after getting new O goodness.
I’m a mountain biker and Oakley is the only brand I use from Mumbo’s/M-Frames to Radars.
I’m also a designer, illustrator and artist and have produced a few custom Oakley pieces from an airbrushed snowboard helmet to custom painted shoes.
Hi Greg.

Saw your airbrushed artwork in your other post - looks great quality...

Where about in the UK are you? I am in Somerset....

Hi Greg.

Saw your airbrushed artwork in your other post - looks great quality...

Where about in the UK are you? I am in Somerset....
Cheers mate. I’m currently in Oxford but drive through Somerset on the lovely M5 a couple of times a month.

Hey everyone. I’m Greg from the UK and I’ve been an Oakley collector since the 90’s when I got my first pair of Frogskins at school and have lurked now and again on the forum Well I say collector as all the glasses and apparel I’ve purchased have been used and then stored once they were retired after getting new O goodness.
I’m a mountain biker and Oakley is the only brand I use from Mumbo’s/M-Frames to Radars.
I’m also a designer, illustrator and artist and have produced a few custom Oakley pieces from an airbrushed snowboard helmet to custom painted shoes.
Aloha. Welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3892.gif

greetings!

Welcome, Greg! Excelent taste on shades! Great!

Back