• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I am a long time Oakley fan. Bought my first pair of Oakleys way back in 1997 (A pair of E-wires, + a metal vault). They were the coolest head-turning shades, and I felt so good wearing them! Even though they were super expensive for me at the time, I never once regretted the purchase. I love the innovative designs from Oakley.

get-vidmateapp.com
mobdro
Hi there!

Howzit from Hawaii.
Not a collector, but have some M frames, a Crosshair, Half jackets, and a Flak Beta that I use mainly for golf. My Prizm lens delaminated, so I'm looking for other options.
welcome and nice pairs you have there!

Hi everyone!!!
I am so glad to join oakley community!
Anout me: I have web resource related to oakley sunglasses, so I am going to spent more time here now.

Hello everyone, again,
Recently moved from the states to Germany. had to sell my display cases but the collection came with me all intact. The downside is however that German winter has about 1 sunny day per week that lasts for a few hours, which means not a high demand for sunglasses. there are 3 stores that sell Oakley's within a 90 minute drive. So the browsing/collecting has slowed down a bit. Hopefully summer will bring more interesting inventory. Although I did find a BNIB pair of overthetop (silver with ruby) for 1500 euros...they are still there too.

Hello everyone, again,
Recently moved from the states to Germany. had to sell my display cases but the collection came with me all intact. The downside is however that German winter has about 1 sunny day per week that lasts for a few hours, which means not a high demand for sunglasses. there are 3 stores that sell Oakley's within a 90 minute drive. So the browsing/collecting has slowed down a bit. Hopefully summer will bring more interesting inventory. Although I did find a BNIB pair of overthetop (silver with ruby) for 1500 euros...they are still there too.
Welcome
Where you at in Germany?

Latest Posts

Back