• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, again,
Recently moved from the states to Germany. had to sell my display cases but the collection came with me all intact. The downside is however that German winter has about 1 sunny day per week that lasts for a few hours, which means not a high demand for sunglasses. there are 3 stores that sell Oakley's within a 90 minute drive. So the browsing/collecting has slowed down a bit. Hopefully summer will bring more interesting inventory. Although I did find a BNIB pair of overthetop (silver with ruby) for 1500 euros...they are still there too.
welcome!

Hi! I'm Mike for the Chicago suburb of Naperville. I have 3 pairs of Oakley's so I'm a noob. All Radar EV Pitch, Prizm Field, PBP, and Photochromic. Love all the great info on this site!

Just got my new lenses for my 2 old pro m frames , polished alum and specular black , replaced ear socks , lenses and nose pieces on both . I got these in 2001 . Still in great shape .

20220222_113719.jpg

20220222_113729.jpg

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hey guys, I’m from Singapore and new here. I keep a few pairs of holbrooks and a deadbolt for casual use. Recently, I’ve been snooping around for discontinued models. Hope to get some luck with that. Hello everyone

Hey guys, I’m from Singapore and new here. I keep a few pairs of holbrooks and a deadbolt for casual use. Recently, I’ve been snooping around for discontinued models. Hope to get some luck with that. Hello everyone
welcome to the forum!

Back