• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

I am a long time Oakley fan. Bought my first pair of Oakleys way back in 1997 (A pair of E-wires, + a metal vault). They were the coolest head-turning shades, and I felt so good wearing them! Even though they were super expensive for me at the time, I never once regretted the purchase. I love the innovative designs from Oakley.

get-vidmateapp.com
mobdro

Hello all, Pez here from the UK. I own an Oakley Blade II in need of repair (strap and battery) so will be looking to pick brains/make contacts on here! Thanks!

I am a long time Oakley fan. Bought my first pair of Oakleys way back in 1997 (A pair of E-wires, + a metal vault). They were the coolest head-turning shades, and I felt so good wearing them! Even though they were super expensive for me at the time, I never once regretted the purchase. I love the innovative designs from Oakley.

get-vidmateapp.com
mobdro
Aloha guys. Welcome to the Forum. Happy to have you both aboard. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Hey, I'm from LA!

I've always loved Oakley sunglasses and l recently gained an interest in Oakley watches. Can't wait to learn everything I can!

Howzit from Hawaii.
Not a collector, but have some M frames, a Crosshair, Half jackets, and a Flak Beta that I use mainly for golf. My Prizm lens delaminated, so I'm looking for other options.
Welcome!! Glad you joined the forum.

@ashtheflash what are some of your favorite frames? And we are all bummed you haven’t posted a photo of your mountain bike yet (in the other thread) ☺️

@keithu2 glad you are here. Which island? Aloha.

Latest Posts

Back