• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I'm Mike for the Chicago suburb of Naperville. I have 3 pairs of Oakley's so I'm a noob. All Radar EV Pitch, Prizm Field, PBP, and Photochromic. Love all the great info on this site!

Hey guys, I’m from Singapore and new here. I keep a few pairs of holbrooks and a deadbolt for casual use. Recently, I’ve been snooping around for discontinued models. Hope to get some luck with that. Hello everyone
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Happy to have you both aboard. :welcome:

IMG_3892.gif

Thanks dude, it’s ok if I don’t. no expectations, no disappointment, right? 😬 hope to learn more from fellow enthusiasts.
good way to look at it 💯 ...there's plenty of info here on pretty much anything Oakley. Don't be afraid to ask questions too!

Howdy m8's
New guy here. old BMX'r, Freestyler, and Skier from the great white north. Oakley fan from way back when i bought my first set of goggles and grips.

On the hunt for some black B1B grips for a super cool old school build in the works. I have a set of nos red sleeves, so sleeveless B1B;s would also be considered.

Could also use a set of new lenses for my old goggles

Howdy m8's
New guy here. old BMX'r, Freestyler, and Skier from the great white north. Oakley fan from way back when i bought my first set of goggles and grips.

On the hunt for some black B1B grips for a super cool old school build in the works. I have a set of nos red sleeves, so sleeveless B1B;s would also be considered.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Stick around and check things out. Lots of info and all kinds of other stuff going on here. 🤙

IMG_7865.gif

Howdy m8's

greetings mate

Back