• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Yo! Hunting for a pair of OTTs! Looking for any leads!
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

At the bottom of every page are links to the Forum Rules and Exchange Guidelines. There are restrictions for new people and it's explained there how to gain access to the Forum's exchange area.

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello guys!

I live in Las Vegas, NV and am a big fan of oakleys after my friend who was a manager there told me all the great stuff to know. The science that goes into it, the ballistic protection, the different styles and gear. The protection became important when a pair of holbrooks I gave my girlfriend saved her eyeball from a stray golf ball that smacked her in the lens leaving a small scuff and knocking one of the arms off. She had just a small bruise and the arm of the glasses snapped right back on 😅

I also have some gear I got from my friend I mentioned before that I'm looking to learn more about and possibly sell 😁
Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hey there!

I live in Las Vegas, NV and am a big fan of oakleys since my friend who was a manager there told me about all the great stuff: the science, the design and gear, the ballistic protection. That last one became important when a pair of holbrooks I gave my girlfriend (not 3 days before) saved my girlfriend's eyeball from a stray golf ball that smacked the lens, leaving a scuff and knocking one of the arms clean off. She was lucky to have just a small bruise for a few days and the arm of the glasses just snapped back on. Incredibly thankful to have had those and had the thought to give her a pair when I did!

I have a few pairs of oakleys I wear for driving or on the gun range. I also have some gear I got from my manager friend that I'd love to know more about/trade/sell 😁

20230609_115936.jpg

20230609_115957.jpg

20230609_120035.jpg

20230609_120217.jpg

20230609_120143.jpg

Back