• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello guys!

I live in Las Vegas, NV and am a big fan of oakleys after my friend who was a manager there told me all the great stuff to know. The science that goes into it, the ballistic protection, the different styles and gear. The protection became important when a pair of holbrooks I gave my girlfriend saved her eyeball from a stray golf ball that smacked her in the lens leaving a small scuff and knocking one of the arms off. She had just a small bruise and the arm of the glasses snapped right back on 😅

I also have some gear I got from my friend I mentioned before that I'm looking to learn more about and possibly sell 😁

Hey there!

I live in Las Vegas, NV and am a big fan of oakleys since my friend who was a manager there told me about all the great stuff: the science, the design and gear, the ballistic protection. That last one became important when a pair of holbrooks I gave my girlfriend (not 3 days before) saved my girlfriend's eyeball from a stray golf ball that smacked the lens, leaving a scuff and knocking one of the arms clean off. She was lucky to have just a small bruise for a few days and the arm of the glasses just snapped back on. Incredibly thankful to have had those and had the thought to give her a pair when I did!

I have a few pairs of oakleys I wear for driving or on the gun range. I also have some gear I got from my manager friend that I'd love to know more about/trade/sell 😁

View attachment 1061170

View attachment 1061171

View attachment 1061172

View attachment 1061174

View attachment 1061175

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp.gif

Aloha,

I'm from Hawaii, and a big fan of Oakley. I'm glad I found this group. Looking forward to exploring this forum and hopefully I can find a pair of Straight Jacket II Ghost camo frames, a favorite of mine. I lost that pair a couple years ago and trying to find another one.

Latest Posts

Back