• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi, My first and only pair of Oakleys was purchased in late 2000. I do not remember the model though they look kind of like straight Jackets.
They were a silver color with blue iridium lenses, I even splurged and got prescription lenses, which cost more than the sunglasses and took forever to arrive.
I would usually leave therm in my car if I came home at night (because it was dark, duh), so naturally, my car was stolen and i never saw those glasses again.

Now that I'm old, I'm looking to get a vintage pair for nostalgia.
My username is because cops ruined oakleys in the 2000's, I am not a cop.

Hi, My first and only pair of Oakleys was purchased in late 2000. I do not remember the model though they look kind of like straight Jackets.
They were a silver color with blue iridium lenses, I even splurged and got prescription lenses, which cost more than the sunglasses and took forever to arrive.
I would usually leave therm in my car if I came home at night (because it was dark, duh), so naturally, my car was stolen and i never saw those glasses again.

Welcome.
How exactly did the Cops ruin Oakley in 2000's?

Hey all, I am a Oakley lover for the last 10 years. I got into them for being in the oil industry an needed safety glasses I could wear at home an also in the field. I love the clarity from the lenses an the insurance if I dropped them I could install new lenses.
Hello, my name is Josh and I've been working at an Oakley Vault for 4 years. With the current times, it's been a little difficult to adjust how to operate the store. I heard about the Oakley Forums and I wanted to get involved. I see this forum as an opportunity to get to know some other Oakley enthusiasts. Also since I'm a current employee, I see this forum as an opportunity to drive some sales for my store. We have some cool items that collectors and enthusiasts might be interested in. Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the Oakley brand.
hey yall,
i havent had much luck with the Oakley's ive had but i still love em, glad i found a place to get help with the old pairs that need some love!
Hi everyone. I'm Chris. Got my first pair of Oakley's in 1990 (Frogskins / clear / violet iridium) and been hooked since.
Have diversified a bit in the last 10 years, but keep coming back for more Oakley's when they release something that floats my boat.
Hi everyone and thanks for the friendly and helpful support I've received so far. I'm the proud owner of 5 pairs of Oakley (so far) and constantly working on the missus to justify 'just one more pair' 😇
Hello everyone. I’m Melissa and I’ve been reading the forums for a couple months now.

I got my first Oakleys (Bottlecaps) about 13 years ago and still wear them everyday. I finally bought a pair of custom Flak 2.0 a few months ago and have gotten rehooked on Oakley. I’ve bought a pair of Jawbreakers and Radar EV XS since then.
Hi all , Brian from Ohio. Been a fan for ever but only been an owner for 1 year. Got flak 2.0 xl and I love em.
Hi. I like Oakley glasses. I wear Jupiters, Thinlink, and Deviation.

:welcome:

Hi,

I had my first Oakley sunglasses given to me by my close friend around 2007.

I joined here originally to find a Medusa set ended up buying Juliet Ichiro's.

I am now also interested in the following.

Ichiro Oakley Polished Blue iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Emerald Slate Iridium
Ichiro Oakley Polished Slate iridium
Ichiro Oakley X Metal Slate iridium

When the times comes, I will be able to negotiate. I hope.

I am still searching for my Medusa Set. Hope to get one in my display cabinet soon. 🙏

Latest Posts

Back