• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!

Pleased to Meet You!

I'm from Las Vegas and I've just discovered this amazing forum and I'm ready to go down the rabbit hole.

My first pair of Oakleys are the blue Eye Patch 2's and I found it when I was looking up info to replace the lens (already replaced.)

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community!

Pleased to Meet You!

I'm from Las Vegas and I've just discovered this amazing forum and I'm ready to go down the rabbit hole.

My first pair of Oakleys are the blue Eye Patch 2's and I found it when I was looking up info to replace the lens (already replaced.)

WELCOME!!!

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜

Pleased to Meet You!

Did someone say rabbit hole? Aloha and welcome to the forum. :welcome: ๐Ÿค™

Into the hole 2.gif

Pleased to Meet You!

Welcome to the Forum! Happy to have you here!

Hello from Virginia! I've been an Oakley fan/enthusiast/collector for nearly 20 years. It started with drooling over the original Eye Jackets as a kid and finally buying my first pair of Straight Jackets in the early 2000's. Eventually, I purchased a pair of pre-loved Juliet's (polished frame with Fire Iridium lenses), but sold them a few years later and still regret it. It's incredible how well so many of the X-Metal designs have aged! After a long break from purchasing any new pairs, I've recently been drawn back in after picking up a pair of Flight Jackets for mountain biking. I was so impressed with how well they performed, I quickly added another pair along with a few additional lenses to my arsenal. My most recent purchase was the color-shift Troy Lee Designs edition Holbrooks (couldn't pass up grabbing both colors)! Looking forward to joining in on discussions and seeing other members collections!
Welcome....
71001254d4bb304ef0f7825981ef7e13.jpg

Latest Posts

Back