• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IPad Compatibility.

What is this? It looks like iPad support? Typing is really slow, but t seems functional, aside of "paste" not working. <br>

image.jpg

I would download chrome...
Boss, if you need help with a responsive, layout, lmk.
I cant stand the nag for tapatalk on everythread I click on, even though Im set to request desktop site. I dont need an app.

Currently working on a responsive layout. Hopefully will have it rolled out in the coming months!

Just updated the editor. Back to the old one, but got it supporting mobile devices and copy and paste. Should be good until all the bugs are out on the next gen editor. Sorry about the back and forth guys.

At one point when the upgrade on site was done, it showed the tabs (messages etc.) right above the search bar. It disappeared and never went back.

Just fixed it. The issue is I had to increase the min page width, but at least you will have full functionality now. We are working on a responsive design which would make it 10x easier to view on mobile devices.

Back