• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is mojoglasses.com legit site?

Goldclass

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Chance upon mojoglasses.com, their prices are really attractive than any other sites I found. It looks legit but I reluctant to pull the trigger.

I did a search here but nothing comes up.

Anyone has bought from this site before?

Or if you have any legit sites to recommend, please feel free to share.

Any comment/feedback is welcomed!

Thanks,

Hi,

Chance upon mojoglasses.com, their prices are really attractive than any other sites I found. It looks legit but I reluctant to pull the trigger.

I did a search here but nothing comes up.

Anyone has bought from this site before?

Or if you have any legit sites to recommend, please feel free to share.

Any comment/feedback is welcomed!

Thanks,
The prices look about average for UK. So I'ď say they're 'kosher'. But always approach with caution.

The prices look about average for UK. So I'ď say they're 'kosher'. But always approach with caution.
Thanks for your comments!

Wonder anyone know of any legit sites that is comparable with mojoglasses.com? I did a search, maybe my luck is not good in the past days and most of them are kind of steep.

It doesn't guarantee that you'll get what you wan't first day of looking. If you know what you want, that helps to start with. May take a day, a week ad nauseum.

Thanks for your comments!

Wonder anyone know of any legit sites that is comparable with mojoglasses.com? I did a search, maybe my luck is not good in the past days and most of them are kind of steep.
What pair are you looking for?

Back