• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Team Blue A Metallic?

JacketFan

Oakley Beginner
I've been wondering what Team Blue is like for years... almost ordered custom flak jackets I think (thank god I didn't, now I know how to check for fit in sunglasses) but wanted to see the color first. I was at ****'s sporting goods and they have Oakley sunglasses, much bigger variety than sunglass hut, and they had two blue flak jackets; a dark blue and medium blue that really popped, I loved it, and it was a metallic, brighter than "metallic blue" which was more of a dark blue. Is that Team Blue?

Team Blue is metallic. I bought a pair of Team Blue Half Jackets, and a pair of Metallic Blue Flak Jackets, and the finish is pretty much identical.

Team Blue is nearly metallic blue.

BTW, from now on you should consolidate all of your questions to one thread. You can also use the search function to find other threads where your topic has been previously discussed.

They're completely different questions though. The search does not work well, and often a new thread is easier.

Anyway my metallic blue straight jackets were definitely a dark blue. The flak jackets were a bright medium blue

Latest Posts

Back