• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this only an X Metal thing?

ClankyBoots

Oakley Beginner
While looking for specs on some of the X Metals I came across this. Anyone know if this is a thing only for X Metals or do other Oakley shades carry this warning also? And if so, which ones?

8C8F85E3-4129-4813-8B23-AE72D3F545C4.png

Every product that is sold in California is gonna have that warning. Means nothing.
As far as I know that's not true. Except that California state law requires companies who sell products made with certain chemicals/materials be forthcoming about this,hence the warning. There are many other products sold in CA that don't contain the warning.

As far as I know that's not true. Except that California state law requires companies who sell products made with certain chemicals/materials be forthcoming about this,hence the warning. There are many other products sold in CA that don't contain the warning.
Anyway, if any collectors have x metals or any other oakleys with box/papers etc. Does the warning come in the box/papers by any chance?

Companies would have to go through a ridiculous amount of testing to be sure one way or another so they just play it safe and put it on everything. Just like everyone knew they would.

Like what

Back