• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this only an X Metal thing?

I have been snorting X-Metal for 20 odd years and I am just fine, ask The Great Gazoo he will tell you as much!!!

BA37143B-7375-47CF-B8E2-164AB70C8D7F.png

Who cares. Go away! This has to be the dumbest post here since I have joined. And I have done environmental chemistry for 22 years.
This thing terrifies me. I've had friends and family come down with various types and I always wonder if it'll be me down the line. The disease just eats you up, if there's a chance to avoid it I rather play it safe. Anyway guys stay safe.

This thing terrifies me. I've had friends and family come down with various types and I always wonder if it'll be me down the line. The disease just eats you up, if there's a chance to avoid it I rather play it safe. Anyway guys stay safe.
If you are in Calif, no worries, the summer fires and toxic smoke will kill you faster than 10 packs a day. So stop whining and don those Oaks, at least your eyes won't get it.🤣
(still the dumbest post yet).

Latest Posts

Back