• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Issues with Ebay, or USPS, or Papyal?

I bought a complete Oakley Penny for $600 the other day. Somehow, the seller added a tracking number that showed it shipped a day BEFORE I made the purchase. I notified eBay of this and the potential that it was a fraudulent listing. When it showed as delivered, of course, there was nothing at the door. I notified eBay of this again and they ruled the case in the seller's favor (0 feedback). It took 3-4 hours of my time and yelling at incompetent employees to get my money back.

Absolute disgrace, a moron could've figured out this was a scam.
How did u get ur money back

I bought a complete Oakley Penny for $600 the other day. Somehow, the seller added a tracking number that showed it shipped a day BEFORE I made the purchase. I notified eBay of this and the potential that it was a fraudulent listing. When it showed as delivered, of course, there was nothing at the door. I notified eBay of this again and they ruled the case in the seller's favor (0 feedback). It took 3-4 hours of my time and yelling at incompetent employees to get my money back.

Absolute disgrace, a moron could've figured out this was a scam.
Wow.... eBay used to always side with the purchaser, with few protective measures in place in favor or the seller. This used to frustrate me since I sell more than I buy on their platform. However, now it seems like they make it hard for anyone to get a fair resolution.

By repeating very slowly how it is impossible to ship an item before the seller even lists it or has a customer purchase it. I truly think the customer service is brain dead at this point.
I bought a barrel table and chairs for a great price of an ad. Used paypal, it was a shopify store. A week later I get a chinese shipping tracking email. Email said my item shipped three weeks before I paid for the item! I knew it was a scam, but had to wait out the time period with paypal. Finally got refunded

I bought a barrel table and chairs for a great price of an ad. Used paypal, it was a shopify store. A week later I get a chinese shipping tracking email. Email said my item shipped three weeks before I paid for the item! I knew it was a scam, but had to wait out the time period with paypal. Finally got refunded

Yep, I had to wait out the time period with PayPal. Then I filed the claim. After that, they sided with the seller. I'm glad I got my money back, but I didn't get my time back. And I have little of it these days, which annoys me even further.

Latest Posts

Back