• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

It's not an official Oakley case but...

Reese's Pieces

I should Work at Oakley
Lexington, SC
At least I have something to display in now! I went to IKEA over the weekend and picked this up. You just can't beat $69 for them.

I still have to install lighting but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go with the IKEA set or something else. I also plan to put an Oakley decal on the upper part of the front glass.

The top three shelves are Oakley stuff and the bottom is currently a couple of car/ bike show trophies and a Mazda rotary themed pocket watch.

20170612_165850.jpg

Thanks! I think I need to trim the shelves on my stand that's sitting on the top shelf. They're a little too deep and make it a bit difficult to see the glasses well.

At least I have something to display in now! I went to IKEA over the weekend and picked this up. You just can't beat $69 for them.

I still have to install lighting but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go with the IKEA set or something else. I also plan to put an Oakley decal on the upper part of the front glass.

The top three shelves are Oakley stuff and the bottom is currently a couple of car/ bike show trophies and a Mazda rotary themed pocket watch.

View attachment 347934
Congrats

Or to safe space and display it better would be to get the black 2.0 stands, they come in single, double, or triple. Just a thought .

That's in the plans at some point. I'm honestly trying to decide if I like the plastic or the metal stands better. Alternatively, I could get the custom ones here on the forum...

Back