• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jawbone Lenses

esdopedoen

Oakley Beginner
PL
Hi Guys!

What do you think about these lenses?
They look authentic for me but maybe you have another thoughts.

Thanks!

050643ee4e88b5e3a5bbd1c3b3b2.jpg

Hi Guys!

What do you think about these lenses?
They look authentic for me but maybe you have another thoughts.

Thanks!

View attachment 452235
Hi bro,
It’s unlikely those can be custom cut, but they can be fake. If they fit properly into your genuine jawbones, I’d say they are unlikely to be fake.

The fake ones also have a slughtly different size and cutout profile, so if you have original vented lenses, just put one on top of the other, to see if the “vents” match up.

Thanks man! When few years ago I bought my jawbones, chinese counterfeit lenses were easy to spot because of different cuts. Now I see Chinese made many improvements in their technology and it's extremly difficult to tell if it's genuine or not.

Unfortunately I don't have a possibility to compare phisicaly my lenses with these above.
Seller send me also one more photo. Now I'm almost sure that these are fake.

WP_20180327_12_39_44_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man! When few years ago I bought my jawbones, chinese counterfeit lenses were easy to spot because of different cuts. Now I see Chinese they have made many improvements in their technology and it's extremly difficult to tell if it's genuine or not.

Unfortunately I don't have a possibility to compare phisicaly my lenses with these above.

View attachment 452236
From the packet and description I would say they are not genuine Oakley

Thanks man! When few years ago I bought my jawbones, chinese counterfeit lenses were easy to spot because of different cuts. Now I see Chinese they have made many improvements in their technology and it's extremly difficult to tell if it's genuine or not.

View attachment 452236
Agree with @John cooper. They don't package their lenses up like that.

Back