• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined to ask a couple questions

NO QUESTIONS! Just send everyone who welcomes you in this thread $50 and then post for one solid year.

Then ask away, my boy! :grin:

Welcome to the community!

Lol. I better hop on train than...

:welcome:

PM me for my PayPal details...

All aboard the Trump train!

@Radstark oil rigs are far better than batwolfs.
Do they fit better on smaller heads? All I know is that they feel lighter and the frame is less strong. I remember them slipping out quite often whenever I lowered my head for enough time.
Although I do like the Oil Rig's frame more, I'll choose a Granite Batwolf over a Polished Black Oil Rig any day.

Do they fit better on smaller heads? All I know is that they feel lighter and the frame is less strong. I remember them slipping out quite often whenever I lowered my head for enough time.
Although I do like the Oil Rig's frame more, I'll choose a Granite Batwolf over a Polished Black Oil Rig any day.
Almost all frames in polished finish will slide. Matte frames like the granite on oil rigs fit on your face and don’t slide either. Oil rigs fight a bit looser, but at least on my face it fits perfect, I don’t like that curved arm feel of the bat wolf

I'm sitting 2 cars behind you! Blow the damned whistle and lets get to The Tilted Kilt!
I heard kilt.....
0b5c2e1c68fc9eb74b01e745c90bd64c.jpg

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

I had a pair of oil rigs. God I looked like a dbag in them. Mainly because the only other person I ever seen wear a pair was a douche. How ever I had the first gen, and I liked them alot. Kinda wish I had them still.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Latest Posts

Back