• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joke Thread

Potato pototo

Europe is all the same
Then i could say North America is all the same..... how would you feel if people said you were like Canada? :p

Joke^

Serious ****:

Don't want to get all political, but Sweden is definitely not like the rest of Europe, a government led by feminists have allowed massive numbers of migrants from Africa and the middle east, the place is falling apart from the welfare burden and high crime....and anyone opposed to it is labeled a fascist and racist..... very very scary, and i feel bad for the Swedes.....

Texxxz, you are in Ireland, would you agree with me that Sweden and i guess also England is Fukked beyond repair?

geewillikers-ts-batman-bat-maam-gflip-com-its-maam-39502279.png
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Then i could say North America is all the same..... how would you feel if people said you were like Canada? :p

Joke^

Serious ****:

Don't want to get all political, but Sweden is definitely not like the rest of Europe, a government led by feminists have allowed massive numbers of migrants from Africa and the middle east, the place is falling apart from the welfare burden and high crime....and anyone opposed to it is labeled a fascist and racist..... very very scary, and i feel bad for the Swedes.....

Texxxz, you are in Ireland, would you agree with me that Sweden and i guess also England is Fukked beyond repair?

The high number of immigrant can be attributed to one big factor .. they all head for countries that have high welfare payments it’s that simple, countries with a low welfare payment don’t see the influx that other countries do .
Close boarders are now needed with limited numbers allowed in we (Ireland) can’t keep paying for others to come join our welfare lines .

The high number of immigrant can be attributed to one big factor .. they all head for countries that have high welfare payments it’s that simple, countries with a low welfare payment don’t see the influx that other countries do .
Close boarders are now needed with limited numbers allowed in we (Ireland) can’t keep paying for others to come join our welfare lines .

I want to join those welfare lines and me pikey bloodlines should entitle me to it!

Back