• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

Seriously, if you think you can get a like new piece, let’s say 500 for a frame only? Good luck!!!!! You will be waiting for 10 years. Especially now with the hype.

I mean you can dream on i guess, it’s free :brunette:
Even a crater sell for 600 nowadays, let alone a mars jordan. NOBODY HERE is gonna sell you one for that amount, try brazil. As far as i know they never discontinued x-metals there.

Seriously, if you think you can get a like new piece, let’s say 500 for a frame only? Good luck!!!!! You will be waiting for 10 years. Especially now with the hype.

I mean you can dream on i guess, it’s free :brunette:
Even a crater sell for 600 nowadays, let alone a mars jordan. NOBODY HERE is gonna sell you one for that amount, try brazil. As far as i know they never discontinued x-metals there.

Haha, 90% of everything I've seen In Brazil Is a knock off.. I guess technically that means they never "discontinued them"
Lots of R1s from there.

Yes the original xmetal prices are rediculous for what reason? What is the hype? Someone said ESPN?