• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

Haha, 90% of everything I've seen In Brazil Is a knock off.. I guess technically that means they never "discontinued them"
Lots of R1s from there.

Yes the original xmetal prices are rediculous for what reason? What is the hype? Someone said ESPN?

Why??????????? Titanium, better than plastics, enough said. Hard labor, harder to produce. If they still make them, I would not hesitate to pay 500-600 for them. That’s me!!

Why??????????? Titanium, better than plastics, enough said. Hard labor, harder to produce. If they still make them, I would not hesitate to pay 500-600 for them. That’s me!!
Are they authentic oakley or are they knock off... cause I dont think anyone here would pay $100 for a knockoff anything

Oh, what.. they talked about Jordan's involvement in Oakley and now everyone wants a pair? Great... there goes my crater dreams

Oh, what.. they talked about Jordan's involvement in Oakley and now everyone wants a pair? Great... there goes my crater dreams
Well you have been dreaming for awhile and you still cant find a 200 dollar pair, you can keep dreaming i guess............it’s free :brunette: