• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24k

I don't see what it matters if people inquire about sunglasses. Caught doing what? Asking about a collection? Seems like some stringent rules around here! Hate to be that guy, but I haven't posted anything for sale yet and should I decide to, it would be in the appropriate forum and following the rules.

I don't see the problem with asking what someone collects.

Become a Premium Member!
Want instant exchange access, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!

Upgrade Today
I will happily wait 14 days and save myself $35.00. Thank you for your message! That premium offer is already being shoved down my throat every page I glance at! I'm sure there are many perks, but as a new member it's common sense to get one's feet wet before buying anything.

The person you accused of putting their hand in the cookie jar is merely inquiring about what my collection may include. Sheesh. People are the worst!!!

Is there a moderator online that would please consider removing my thread and included posts, plus my new account?

Surely there are more constructive ways for me to spend my time & energy. My best bet is probably to advertise my collection on eBay where there's a mediator between myself and the general population.

My sincere apologies for wasting anyone's time reading and responding to my thread. I can tell when I'm not welcomed!

Hello, new member here so I don't expect much credibility yet. That being said, I am curious the going rate these days for a pair of Juliet 24k with serial #. I saw a few on eBay selling from Japan, but can anyone possible share their insight to what a pair from north America may be worth? Any information is helpful, thank you!

I found this listing on eBay that ended. I found it originally by checking sold listings where it showed sold at $1200, but upon further investigation it showed relisted at $1099 or best offer. Personally, lower serials are more attractive and can/should carry a premium. Also not mentioned yet I think was does it have the serial number matching box, coin and I believe additional case with the gold X-Metal logo. This will certainly skew the price one way or the other.

Sorry I forgot you can’t reply to messages until probationary period is over. Any other questions just ask. You’re no more guilty of anything then half the rest of the form lol. My first post was looking for a carbon/ichiro. Learned a whole **** ton since

I don't see what it matters if people inquire about sunglasses. Caught doing what? Asking about a collection? Seems like some stringent rules around here! Hate to be that guy, but I haven't posted anything for sale yet and should I decide to, it would be in the appropriate forum and following the rules.

I don't see the problem with asking what someone collects.
lol I know @Smiley . I'm just joking with him. He knows that

Latest Posts

Back