• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24k

Is there a moderator online that would please consider removing my thread and included posts, plus my new account?

Surely there are more constructive ways for me to spend my time & energy. My best bet is probably to advertise my collection on eBay where there's a mediator between myself and the general population.

My sincere apologies for wasting anyone's time reading and responding to my thread. I can tell when I'm not welcomed!
You clearly joined here just to post your stuff for sale and jumped right in both feet with asking how much your Juilets are worth and then continued to add you have more to sell. Did you bother to search around, introduce yourself, or post anything else of value? No you didn't but you get your panties bunch up when people make a comments.

You clearly joined here just to post your stuff for sale and jumped right in both feet with asking how much your Juilets are worth and then continued to add you have more to sell. Did you bother to search around, introduce yourself, or post anything else of value? No you didn't but you get your panties bunch up when people make a comments.
Quit getting so wicked at people...

ef9ae9f1a87e526072cff5d7f6256b22.jpg

Latest Posts

Back