• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet help please!!!!

Ok. I just got off the phone with Oakley CS trying to get lenses. The lady said that they don't have any and that they are discontinued.

I would really like to put OE lenses.

Any ideas of how to get them and if anyone have an extra set that they would be willing to part with?

Check ebay if nobody here has them. I think you have to be a Forum member for a whlie before you can look at the exchange unless you're a "premium member". I'm not positive but I'm sure someone will jump in and let you know.
Oakley wont have any, you had to get em a couple of years ago.
If you buy from ebay and you find a pair new an authentic they will have a labeled decal with read exactly what you're buying. Use caution and read ratings. I've purchased on ebay and been pretty successful. Watch the etching font too and compare it with an authentic pair for comparison.

IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4898.JPG

Check ebay if nobody here has them. I think you have to be a Forum member for a whlie before you can look at the exchange unless you're a "premium member". I'm not positive but I'm sure someone will jump in and let you know.
Oakley wont have any, you had to get em a couple of years ago.
If you buy from ebay and you find a pair new an authentic they will have a labeled decal with read exactly what you're buying. Use caution and read ratings. I've purchased on ebay and been pretty successful. Watch the etching font too and compare it with an authentic pair for comparison.

View attachment 331203

View attachment 331204
Sorry about the redundancy and type-o.