• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet HQ Tune Up Experience

Not gonna lie though. I found out like 2 days after I sent them out that the x man did tune ups for cheaper. I sorta felt like an idiot for not checking with him first. But I am new to the forum so I guess it's acceptable. I feel like getting the free polarized lenses was some type of newbie karma or something. Haha

Wow, I've sent four pairs in 6 months and only ever paid for shipping both ways. I always assumed tune ups were free. In fact, a few people have told me that they take theirs to hq and wait to have them tuned and it's free. Weird.

I've heard the stories of people taking them into HQ themselves and getting a free tune up. But I thought it was pretty standard to pay a fee to have it done if you sent them in. Good for you though. Maybe they will hook me up next time. I just called the warranty dept and they gave me a price. I felt like I won when I got them back with brand new upgraded lenses. Haha

I sent my Antix because the polarized film was peeling. They sent me a shipping label, and shipped them back with new lenses. I didn't even pay for shipping.
It's my understanding that the peeling that you experienced is a somewhat common defect that is covered for the life of the lenses. I had to call about some half jackets a few years ago and the rep told me that they would replace them at no charge because it was something that should never happen.

Back